Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This blog has been dormant for over 2 years. Why bother with it now?

Well why the hell not? This blog was never intended to be a place for me to write forced reviews of restaurants. I detest taking pictures of food during a meal anyway. This was a personal project I started to see if I could successfully integrate science and art, eastern and western flavours.

Things have come a long way. My private dining outfit has taken off rather well and the amount of experience and exposure I've gained in the last 2 years has been incredible. I'm currently writing for the Miele Guide as a vacation job and learning a lot about the restaurant business, from outside the kitchen.

Let's see if I can manage to average one post a month till graduation.

For those of you who are interested, feel free to visit my site

No comments: